In the event that Holy Trinity Montessori must move to homebound learning, we have provided the following resources to help families support each child and continue the learning that has taken place in our classrooms.
Additionally, our teachers have contributed lists of further ideas to bring the Montessori experience home. These supplemental resources can help establish a consistent rhythm in the home and may be helpful to parents of children of all ages. We have included them below:
- A "Montessori at Home" Guide by Sydney Hutson
- Toddler Daily Rhythm and Ideas for the Home by Heather Dennis
- App: Montessori Movable Alphabet
- Please check this exhaustive list for further Montessori resources.
Additional (Non-Montessori) Resources:
- Scholastic Learn at Home
- Scholastic's Resources for Families
NOTE - MUST ADD LINKS LATER